JEE exam 2018 has a few very important points that aspirants must not miss. JEE Main or Joint Entrance Examination Main is conducted by CBSE for admission to bachelors courses in engineering across various colleges in the country.
1. Aadhaar is mandatory for all except those living abroad
2. If aspiring for admission in IIT and NIT then JEE is mandatory
3. Following states engineering colleges are part of JEE selection process and no separate exam needs to be written for these state colleges.Gujarat, Madhya PRadesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Nagaland and Odisha
4. JEE Main Exam date for offline pen paper is 8th April 2018. Online will be announced soon
5. JEE Main is both online and offline. JEE Main Advanced is only offline.
6. JEE Main 2018 rank would determine the admissions to NITs. NITs or National Institutes of Technology are also institutes of national importance. A minimum requirement of 75 percent marks in 12th boards or position in the top 20 percentile would be a requirement along with a rank in JEE Main 2018 examination.
7. The Online Application forms are expected to start by last week of November. Ample time would be provided to candidates to apply online. Tentatively, the JEE Main 2018 online application forms are expected to release by November 28, 2018. This date, however, has not been confirmed officially yet.
8. The website of JEE http://jeemain.nic.in is http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
Leave a Reply