Questions asked to parents in school admission interview interaction Pune 2012-13-14
By Madhurie Singh, October 07, 2012
Since there are many questions that have been added since my last post on same topic, I thought of redoing the whole set of questions.
Of-course more than the questions it is the answer that matters.
The same question can be answered honestly, truthfully, carefully, carelessly, nodding on yes or no, lecturing on it, fumbling and mumbling, confidently or shying away, hiding the facts to not telling the facts completely depends on each individual.
But you know what, just one type gets there attention obviously to say yes or no to the admission.
Here are a few questions which are obvious ones and then there are a few that will make you wonder what the heck, how does it concern the admission process at all!
1. Tell me about your child. Many just fail here. Its not telling them a general answer in that boring tone which every parent thinks about their child. It better be something more ! 🙂
2.Why did you select our school? Hmm…
3. What do you want your child to become?
4. What do you expect the school to provide to your child?
5. Why do you want to send you child so far?
6. Why are you changing the school from already a branded school?
7. What do you do?
8. Are you a working lady or working from home or home maker?
9. Why are you not working?
10. Ok so who takes care of your child in your absence?
11. You do not have a permanent address, so where do you plan to settle down?
12. How will you as a parent contribute to the child's growth?
13. Which religion do you want your child to follow? (For inter-religion couples)
14. Are you planning to settle here or transferrable again?
15. Tell me about your family.