St Mary's School ICSE, Pune Admissions 2014-14 Girls Nursery
By Madhurie Singh, January 17, 2014
The St Mary’s online Admission form for Girls Nursery class will be available
from 23rd January 10:00 am to 24th January 6:00 pm.
ONLINE FORM ( active on 23rd Jan and 24th Jan at 6 pm)
Nursery is only for girls.
Age criteria :
Born on or before 30th November 2010.
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE
HOW TO APPLY
Application Forms must be filled on-line.
Please read the procedure and other details given below and
click on I Agree to get the On-line Application Form.
- You are requested to fill and submit the application form online. Please take a print out of this form on a good readable quality printer in single sided mode, i.e. no double-sided printout.
- Please note that only the application forms filled online are accepted. Other forms will be rejected.
- The PDF form that is provided to you will contain a bar coded unique reference number. Please make a note of this number, this will be your reference number for all future communications.
- You are requested to prepare and bring along the following documents. All the documents need to be brought in original along with attested photocopy.No document will be considered if the original is not shown at the time of submission.
a. Photo Identity Proof–Both parents need to provide a Photo identity proof of themselves. Please ensure that the photo on the Photo Identity Proof is recent and can be used for visual verification. This document is a mandatory requirement. Any one of the following documents will be accepted as Identity Proof
– PAN Card
– Government Issued Employment Warrant Card with Photo
b. Proof Of Residence – Please ensure that the proof of residence has an address that matches with the address mentioned in the form. This document is mandatory. Any one of the following documents will be accepted as Proof of Residence
– Utility Bill – MSEB/Gas/BSNL Landline Phone Bill
– Aadhaar Card
– Corporation or Cantonment Tax Receipt
c. Proof of Birth – Birth certificate of the Child is mandatory.
d. Proof of parents’ education – Please provide graduation proof of the parents as you would have mentioned in the online form. This document is not mandatory.
e. Caste Certificate –This is required in case of OBC/SC/ST. In case of Christian candidates, baptism certificate is mandatory.
5. St. Mary’s does not have any interviews with the parents or the candidate, but it is mandatory to bring the child along with the parents, as we have to do a visual verification of the parents and the child. We undertake this verification to prevent any impersonations. Both parents must accompany the child at the time of verification.
6. Please note that the application form will be valid only if original documents are produced along with attested photocopy at the time of verification.
7. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION. NO DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY MIDDLEMEN OR AGENTS.
8. St. Mary’s School is a Private Un-aided Minority Institution and we do not come under The Right to Education Act, but St. Mary’s School provides a very fair method of student selection.
9. The final result will be intimated by email only. Hence please ensure you provide the right email address and also ensure that you put the [email protected] email address in your anti-spam white list.
SUMMARY OF APPLICATION PROCEDURE WITH DATES
- Filling in of application form on-line- 23rd January 2014- 10:00 am. to 24th January 2014 6:00 pm.
- Parents are requested to come for verification of attested documents with their ward at the school office from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. – 30th January to 1st February 2014.
- Final results to be intimated by e-mail (Please ensure that your email id / is valid and active). on 15th Feb 2014.
- If you do not receive the intimation by email, it indicates that your child has not been selected.
Source StMarys school pune