Stop using these 10 things from today to live healthy
By Madhurie Singh, December 12, 2016
Stop using these 10 things from today to live a healthy life. If you can’t stop completely, at least minimize their usage. Writing articles about each point mentioned below will take time but I would want you to trust me and try to minimize using as many things mentioned below for your children’s health and your own, especially when you reach 40 yrs.
Explanation will follow in future articles.
- Plastic containers
- Refined oil
- Packaged Baked products both sweet and salty
- Brown, yellow, red, pink, green, blue, orange colored food where it’s mentioned “Added Color”
- Syrups of any flavor where the label mentions “Added Flavor”
- Processed Oats, wheat, rice, pulses
- Olive oil or any oil whose seeds are not grown in India
- Colas and Packed fruit drinks where the label mentions “Added Flavors, Added Preservative, Added Color and Added Sugar”
Keep reading for explanations of each of these points and reviews of food products.
Let’s make India a healthier place once again. Keep sharing the link of this post with your WhatsApp groups and school parents.