Summary of class 10,12 CBSE Board exam 2018-2019
By Madhurie Singh, November 04, 2018
Here’s the complete list of all the major changes for Class 10 and 12 CBSE Board exam.
- Examinations for vocational subjects would only be conducted in February. However, the examinations for the core subjects will be held in March.
- CBSE has revised the question paper format for both the class 10 and 12. As per the circular released, the number of internal choices has been increased by about 33 percent. Almost all the core subjects will have 11 internal choices in various questions.
- The board has decided to continue with the changed passing criteria for class 10 for the second year. The revised passing criteria require students to score combined 33 percent marks to pass which includes internal assessment (practical marks) and external (board exam) marks.
- Sample papers for all subjects are now available on the official website www.cbseacademic.in. Students and teachers are advised to go through the sample papers to know about the revised question paper format for class 10.
- The CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Date Sheet is expected to be released in December 2018.