Admission Notice Bishops school Pune 2017-18
By Madhurie Singh, December 02, 2016
Bishops Pune School has opened its admission form.
The online form is available for Lower KG for Camp branch and Nursery for Kalyaninagar and Undhri branches.
Forms are available from Dec 1, 2016 12:00AM to Dec 5, 2016 11:30PM
Click this link. http://www.thebishopsschool.org/tbsweb/Admission_New/Apply_New.aspx
The normal age groups for admission to the various classes are as follows: Copied from The School’s Website.
|Nursery (Kalyaninagar & Undri)||3 years||3.11 years|
|Lower KG||4 years||4.11 years|
|UKG||5 years||5.11 years|
|std. I||6 years||6.11 years|
|std. II||7 years||7.11 years|
|std. III||8 years||8.11 years|
|std. IV||9 years||9.11 years|
|std. V||10 years||10.11 years|
|std. VI||11 years||11.11 years|
|std. VII||12 years||12.11 years|
|std. VIII||13 years||13.11 years|
|std. IX||14 years||14.11 years|
|std. X||15 years||15.11 years|
|Class 11 (Camp- Co-Ed)||16 years||18 years|
1.The age limits shown above are as on the 31st July of the Academic Year
2.Students are usually not admitted in class VIII and above unless they come from an I.C.S.E. school and have a good academic record (Only if there are vacancies).
3.Age limit for particular classes will be strictly adhered to. Students too old/Young for a class will not be admitted.
1. Applications for admissions should be made on-line through the on-line Admissions form available at www.thebishopsschool.org .Please log on and follow the instructions on-line to fill in the form.
2. No admission will be considered until all the requirements are fully met.
3. Parents/Guardians must give an undertaking, in writing that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the School as made from time to time.
4. The Principal,CEO & Hon.Secretary does not bind himself to furnish any reason for rejecting any application.
5. The documents should be get verified and submitted as per the Admission Notice.
6. A transfer Certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.
7. If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Inspector concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come from a different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy/Consulate in that country concerned.
8. If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.
9. When a child is admitted on a Transfer Certificate he will not be placed in a class higher than that which the Transfer Certificate shows him to be qualified in the appropriate month of the particular year. He will not be promoted before the end of the school year. There can be no relaxing of this Rule, which is a Government Directive.
10. Admission will only be confirmed on payment of one term’s fees. This amount will be credited and adjusted against the first term’s bill. The amount is not refundable if a place accepted is later refused.
If you have any question related to Bishops School, post your comment below.